CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE CHESS
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON HOW TO ENTER
QUALIFYING FIXTURES 2019-20
|AGE GROUP||NAME OF REGION / EVENT||AUTUMN TERM (1st Leg)||SPRING TERM (2nd Leg)||VENUE|
|Years 0-6||Kent||Saturday 16 November 2019||Saturday 28 March 2020||Unicorn Primary School, Beckenham|
|Years 0-6||Middlesex & The Rest||Sunday 17 November 2019||Sunday 29 March 2020||Christ Church Primary School, Campden|
|Years 0-6||Surrey East & Sussex||Saturday 23 November 2019||Saturday 14 March 2020||Chipstead Valley Primary, Coulsdon|
|Years 0-6||Surrey West & Hampshire||Sunday 24 November 2019||Sunday 15 March 2020||Wimbledon Park Primary|
|Years 0-6||Primary Schools' Final||(Bank Holiday) Friday 8 May 2020||Chipstead Valley Primary, Coulsdon|
|Years 0-2||Infant Pairs Event||Sunday 7 June 2020||CCF, Coulsdon|
* The Autumn Term &
Spring Term events are the regional 1st & 2nd legs of
qualification. These are afternoon only events.
* Scores for each team are added together to decide who qualifies for the Summer term Finals (all day competition):
- the best team(s) from each region qualify for the Champions League Final.
- the next best team(s) qualify for Europa League Final (unless they qualified for the Champ League final the previous year).
- the next best non-Private School 1st team(s) qualify for the State Cup.
- the best non-1st team(s) not already qualified qualify for the Chessfa Cup Final.
- each team in the final plus anyone involved in winning a Schools' Individuals' Challenge event at any regional venue qualify for the Schools' Individuals' Challenge Final.
RESULTS ARCHIVE - click the individual
links for results
HONOURS & PAST RESULTS
CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE CHESS HOME PAGE